THIS POLICY IS SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION AT ANY TIME, WHETHER FOR CHANGES IN THE LAW OR AT THE CONVENIENCE OF VEGAN CHICK PEA, WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE. YOU MUST CHECK BACK THIS PAGE FREQUENTLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU SEE A CURRENT VERSION OF THIS POLICY.
We’re all about respecting the intellectual property of others which is the heart of the DMCA. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating users.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on our blog, you may notify us immediately. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Identification of the material (and link) that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed to us at hello (at) veganchickpea.com with subject line ‘DMCA notice’.